The certification program
is also for players. Any player, on any level, can go through the
course and will receive a step-by-step series of instructions that
will give them the ability to become more consistent. They will be
watching the videos from the perspective of incorporating the program into their own game, rather than from the perspective of teaching it to others. The
certification program for both categories, instructors and players, includes a
one-hour Skype session with myself, Steven Yellin, to review the main points and
answer any questions.
Instructors that have gone
through the program include:
1. Rick McCord, Golf
Magazine Top-100 instructor since 1992. All of Rick’s assistants at the McCord
Academy, a Golf Magazine Top-25 Golf Academy have also been certified in the
program. The McCord Academy teaches the program to every student that takes
2. Shelly Liddick, 2012 and
2013 LPGA National Coach of the Year, Central Section Coach of the year, and
MCAC coach of the year in 2012 and 2013 at Bellevue University.
3. Marvol Barnard, 2013 LPGA
Nancy Lopez Golf Achievement Award recipient and 2012 Southwest Section PGA Player Development Award winner
4. David Ogrin, a 16-year veteran of the PGA Tour and winner of the 1996 Texas Open
Players that have recently gone
through the Fluid Motion Factor program:
1. Glenn Joyner qualified for the 2014 European Senior Tour.
2. Chad Gates qualified for the Canadian Tour.
3. Fredrik Lindblom,
Clayton State University. Fredrik recently won the 2014 Armstrong Pirate Invitational tournament and the Lander Bearcat Invitational. In his first four tournaments in the Spring 2014 season, Fredrik has two wins and two seconds.
4. Kymer Li, a junior at the IMG Golf Academy in Bradenton, Florida recently placed in the Top-5 in an AJGA Open tournament that gave him entrance into all 2014 and 2015 AJGA Open tournaments. Kymer also won an AJGA tournament in May that gave him entrance into the Junior World tournament at Torrey Pines in San Diego.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org about any questions you may have. The program is also taught by my partner, Buddy Biancalana at McDowell Mountain Golf Club in Scottsdale, Arizona, email@example.com